Hush Application Bf4abp
Hush Application Bf4abp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nerul Application
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm by Nerull

» Application of the goof
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 am by Goofball

» Hush Application
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm by Hush

» Recruitment Application
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 am by hammerfelt

» Rigma Rceruit
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 pm by Rigma

» My application
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm by shayne

» Just cool pic's ;)
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm by vamp1r1c

» X X X rated Video's
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 pm by vamp1r1c

» The Greek legend CarNaya
Hush Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 am by may00oo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hush Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hush

Hush Application Empty
PostSubject: Hush Application   Hush Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Why do you want to join All4One? I'm just lookin for a good active clan that can help me as much as I can help them. Let me get this out of the way, this is my first time on retails in YEARS, I havent played since c1, I like many others went on to private servers, and then other games soon after. I came back because of a friend mine gave me a blade dancer and had asked me to play here, so i thought i'd give it a shot and maybe get some good expeirences outa it and meet some good people.

What Clan are you applying for? I'm not sure, I had a breif chat with toxicwaste and I wasnt certain that this was an alliance forum, but I'll apply for whichever you guys feel suits me best.
Character name: BD (Will have it name changed in a week or so)
Previous names/alts: You wouldnt know me on retail.
List your Main / Sub Classes: Blade Dancer, after I complete my subclass quest I can sub whatever is needed.
What clans have you been in previously and why did you leave them? None on retail, If anyones fimilar with private servers i've played with Revelation and Back2Business.
Is your application part of a group? No
Character AssetsWhat epic jewels does your character have?

I have none of my own, but my bud has an Ant queen that i snag here and there well he's offline.

What Protection Books does your character have?

None atm.

What Will Scrolls has your character learned?

None atm.

List your main weapon: Kesh Kesh +6
What is your main armor set. Tallum heavy.
Do you have at least 60/60/60 element on ALL armor pieces of that set? No I do not.
PlaystyleWhat is your Time Zone? Central timezone.
How often a week do you XP/PvE? I don't work, or goto school, I can grind for hours and hours, wake up and do it all over again.
Are you self sufficient for PvE ? If I need to be yes, I have no problem exping on my own.
How often do you PvP ? Havent pvp'd at all on retail yet, but that's why i'm playin Smile
Explain your Main or subclasses role in PvP: Bd, keepin my dances up constantly, aggroing those that need to be, assist on our main man and drop some heads. And when I learn Medusa i'll be doing some CC.
Are you a class based enforcer in olympiad ? Nope
Can you enforce open olympiad? Heh I can give it a shot but from what i've seen the boys that run olympiad are the ones with 10 augments and that epic gear, i'd need some time.
Any extra important/application relevent details? That's about it, I just want to say i'm not a dumb person, you teach me something once I will learn it forever, i'm not ignorant or rude, you'll never see me in anytype of drama. I like to play with 1 set of people and get in sync with them and understand eachothers playing style.
If you need me to switch my sleeping schedrule to work around the rest of yours, that's no problem for me. I know 70 is a bit low, but it seems I can make a level a day, so it shouldnt be bad, I can be 75+ within a week, maybe quicker with the help of some new frands Razz
Back to top Go down

Hush Application
Page 1 of 1